Texas Pro On The Go - Policies:
We do not deal in firearms, alcohol, tobacco or drugs.
Acceptable forms of payment :
We accept cash, personal and business checks for the amount of purchase with proper identification, VISA®, MASTER CARD®, AMERICAN EXPRESS® and DISCOVER® credit cards and Debit cards.
No holding items to be sold:
All items are sold on a first come first served basis. The first one there with the money gets the item. You are welcome to call and see if we have an item left that has not sold, however we make no guarantee the item will not sell before you arrive.
Items held for later pick up:
We prefer for you to take the item with you when you purchase it. However especially on larger items like furniture we will try to accommodate your schedule to return and pick up the item. However the item must be paid for in advance in order for us to hold it for later pick up.
ONLINE BIDDING RULES:
On some large or expensive item we may not discount the price as the sale progresses. Sometimes our client instructs us not to sell an item for less than a certain price. In these situations we may accept bids for the item. A bid may be registered at the sale location or submitted online at the Texas Pro On The Go web site. You may look at the pictures and video available on the web site and if you find an item that you would like to bid on you may place the bid on line or come to the sale and register your bid. Please read the following rules and policies carefully. You will be ask to certify that you have read and understood these policies when you submit your bid.
POLICIES AND RULES CONCERNING ONLINE BIDDING:
1) We will make every effort to sell the item for the full asking price at the Estate Sale. You may purchase the item for the full price at any time by coming to the sale in person or by give us you credit card information over the phone.
2) Bids for items will be accepted both at the sale location and online at the Texas Pro On The Go web site. Bids from both locations will be considered and placed in order of the price offered for the item.
3) We do not necessarily advertise items that are designated for bidding. You may look at the pictures, video and description on our site and offer a bid on any item you see. However, we will not accept bids on all items and it is possible that you may offer a bid on an item that is not available for the bidding process. Texas Pro On The Go in our sole discretion will determine if we will accept bids on any item.
4) IF THE ITEM IS SOLD AT FULL PRICE AT THE ESTATE SALE THEN ALL BIDS BECOME NULL AND VOID. TEXAS PRO ON THE GO WILL HAVE NO FURTHER OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE ITEM TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER.
5) IF NO BID IS RECEIVED THAT IS GREATER THEN THE RESERVE PRICE OUR CLIENT HAS PLACED ON THE ITEM THEN THE ITEM WILL NOT BE SOLD.
6) You may bid as often as you like and on as many items as you wish. You may change or withdraw you bid at anytime.
7) All bids will be time and date stamped. In the event that there are two or more equal bids for the same item, the earliest date and time stamp will prevail.
8) Usually bids will be called by noon on Friday of the sale, however Texas Pro On The Go reserves the right to change the day and time for calling the bid winners and at our sole discretion.
9) We will contact you by phone. Please provide as much contact information as possible on the form. We WILL NOT notify you by e-mail or text.
10) We will allow a time window of ONE (1) HOUR from the time we initially attempt to contact you. If we cannot speak to you within the hour you will forfeit your bid and we will attempt to contact the next highest bidder (or next later time stamp in the case of equal bids).
11) The item(s) must be paid for and picked up by the end of the sale day. We will discuss these issues when we notify you that you have won the bid.
12) As with all Estate Sale and Consignment items we make a good faith effort to accurately represent an item as to its condition and serviceability. However there is no warranty or guarantee on any item. Items are sold "As is" and "Where is". All sales are final.
13) Texas Pro On The Go reserves the right to change the bidding process at any time and without notice.
Date and time of sale:
We reserve the right to change the dates and times that sales are conducted and without notice.
Site Security Policy:
We take pride in providing a safe and secure environment where people shopping our Estate Sales can feel at ease. We have zero tolerance for anyone causing a disturbance or otherwise interfering with our operation or with other shoppers. We prosecute shoplifters, un-collectable hot checks and other criminal activity. We also reserve the right to deny access to the sale to anyone and to ask people to leave, or to call the Police if the situation warrants.
Bad check Policy:
We charge a collection fee of $35 for processing hot checks. Any un-collectable checks will be referred to the District Attorney's office for collection.
Sales Tax Policy:
State and local sales tax will be collected on items sold at Estate Sales and on consignment items as required by law.
No Return Policy:
All sales are final on items purchased at Estates Sales or on Consignment.
Sales announcement Policy:
For security reasons we do not list the specific location of our sales until the evening before the first day of the sale. At that time the location and other details are posted to the web site and also announcements will be sent to those that have signed up for our e-mail and text message notification lists. We recommend that you sign up for our list by using this link:
Also please check this site often for new sales announcements and information.
Computer hardware and personal information:
Computer hardware, storage devices and other media: Used computers, their associated disk drives, external drives, and related media are sold as they where delivered to us. We do not check or evaluate the contents of computers or storage media. It is the responsibility of the owner of the computer or media to delete all personal data before delivering the systems or media to Texas Pro On The Go, LLC for sale. This includes (but is not limited to); personal data of any nature what so ever, photos, e-mails, account information including logon scripts, account names or number, passwords, documents and spread sheet files, financially records, Internet browser history and related cashed files. Texas Pro On The Go LLC will not be responsible in any way for the content of any computer or media or any damages or occurrences what so ever that may arise from the use of computers and other media or the information contained therein.
Software contained on used computers:
The purchase of a used computer or other media at an Estate Sales DOES NOT convey the license or registration of any software to the purchaser. Texas Pro On The Go, LLC will not be responsible in any way what so ever for the unlicensed use, duplication, or distribution of software found on used computers.
Acceptance of contract and terms:
We reserve the right to inspect the site of the sale and the items to be sold. We will discuss the details with you and then a written contract will be executed prior to our beginning work. Texas Pro On The Go reserves the right to refuse any sale or consignment at our discretion.
Texas Pro On The Go keeps all correspondence and communication with our clients confidential. Please see the Legal page for additional information.
We do not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses or sales lists.
Important note regarding Consignment:
We will not accept items of questionable origin. You will be required to prove that you own the item you are asking us to consign and that you are free to sell the item. We will record your identification and other information and we will corporate with law enforcement in cases where stolen property or other problems are suspected.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY ITEM FOR ANY REASON.
Policy revisions and updates:
Texas Pro On The Go reserves the right to change our policies at any time and without notice.